Friday, April 22, 2011

A Letter To God

Dear God,
Though I have been many years to the church ,I still don't know much about you. I don't have enough bold to love you , know you. Every time the people beside me always pray for you ,but me, just standing there and do nothing .....My hands feel heavy when I tick the box which show " become christian".... I always miss the church meeting because of my laziness After I promise myself and my sister to read the bible, I just left the bible a few weeks later...WHY ?Why I always want to come nearer you but something inside me always push me back...I am confused , miserable and sad with myself. God , please give me strength to resist the ' evil thing' inside me, give me braveness to love you and know more about you ,give me power to become your warrior.Amen.

A Lost Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment